Are you a Design Studio, Real Estate Agency or Marketing Company?
Are you drowning in design to-do lists, need templates created, have concepts that need rolling out or backed up folders of projects needing to be finalised for print? Or, do you need a template and then new content that just needs to be regularly rolled-out (ie. Real Estate listings)?
Are you a Designer short or just need occasional help and don’t have time for hiring or not enough money to add additional permanent staff?
If so, Karinya Kreations can help!
I’m a fully trained
I work off-site with a
After an introductory chat, we will completely personalise our methods of communication, project tracking and file sharing to suit your needs. Systems I’m currently using with my Studios include Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, Microsoft Project, Skype and email.
Example of design work I help with:
- Designing all things for print; from forms, documents, flyers, brochures, packaging to posters, mailers, catalogues, stationery or advertising material, etc.
- Create PDFs from documents for print, web or
- Take a document mockup (ie Annual Report) and prep an Indesign file with full Character/Paragraph/Table Styles, and then roll it out when content available –>>
- Create Word document templates for letterheads, or brochures (incl with Styles set, and create User’s Manual if required)
- Create banners, social media posts or ads for online media
- Website maintenance and updates
- Optimise and resize images for web and print
- Logo design (depending on hours allowed)
What is not included: logo design with full business and competitive analysis, brand strategy and development, website creation and printing. These can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
Example of work-flow support I help with:
- Taking an existing logo/branding and rolling it out onto a full stationery set
- Taking an existing design concept and creating the final design/s, ready for printing or online
- Take the completed design files, check and roll them out for print files and package the files for backup
I hired Karinya to help me with some overflow design work for my graphic design business and she was amazing! She had no problem working to a tight deadline and her for eye to details was brilliant. If you need an extra set of hands for your business, I would highly recommend Karinya.Anna Dower
You get the benefit of a professional Graphic Designer available to help you on demand, and get to save time and money while not having to organise extra space, computers and software for temporary staff. You send an email, and completed design work gets sent back!
Clients of Karinya Kreations’ Design Studio Support:
- Sassy Marketing & Communications
- Anna Dower / Design with Style
- Real Moments Photography
- Slinky Did It
- No Hands Design
- Trail Agency
I, obviously, love all things design! However, another reason is I actually also have some health limitations that mean I can’t be
Various packs are available to suit your needs. Contact me to discuss your design requirements. (Information brochure coming soon.)
Each pack has a one month trial period. We can do a review at the end of week one and four to check all is going to your expectations and enough time has been allocated for the required projects. After the first month, the minimum contract period is 3 months. Packages are billed monthly, in advance.
Studio Support is available on weekdays only. Normal hours are
In a rare occasion, a rush-job can be pre-arranged for a Sunday with a $100 +
Print jobs must be paid directly by the
I happily sign your Studio’s confidentiality paperwork. All designs and working files completed on behalf of your business are yours. I do expect that I have permission to nominate that Karinya Kreations has supported your business, and on request expect that example/s of work completed may be presented in Studio Support advertising to other Studios.
You – are – amazing!Barry